Freelance UX/UI Design (m/f/x)
Berlin / Remote
We are a design company that strives to find the best possible solutions for our customers and staff, for the market and society.
We want to highlight what is essential and forge identities in the process. It’s the reason why we design. In doing so, we use optimum technologies and methods in co-creation with our partners. It’s the reason we implement solutions.
We have offices in Berlin and Wiesbaden and we want to continue to grow. Our agency specializes in brand strategy, brand design, brand experience and innovation in the era of digital transformation.
To support our team we are looking for experienced UX/UI freelancers (m/f/x) in Berlin/Remote.
What we are looking for
- several years of hands-on experience in UX and UI design of digital products
- a strong portfolio that shows your conceptual and visual strength across different projects
- solid know-how in creating user flows, wireframes, interaction design and prototyping up to complex style guides (UI libraries) and programmable designs
- professional experience with prototyping and layout design tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe Suite
- you are just as co-creative in a remote working situation as you are in real life: you are familiar with Miro/Mural, Zoom and Slack
- ability to work in a team, hands-on mentality and a healthy amount of pragmatism
- knowledge of using methods and tools such as design thinking, rapid prototyping, user testing, and basic technical implementation skills are a plus
- you are fluent in German, but also feel comfortable communicating in English.